Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Mr. President Barack Husseian Obama

What a historically beautiful day! Today for the first time EVER in America, we the people can welcome a minority into the oval office! How exciting! I only had one class today at school... and it was during the time of the inauguration... BUT I caught his speech online. If you guys missed it... here it is!

Part 1


Part 2

I can't garentee how long these videos will be on youtube... but here they are!

Obama has changed the history books and it was AMAZING to be able to soak it in. I am a part of history to witness this. You are a part of history to witness this!

I have a gut feeling things will be different. Perhaps because I feel Obama is a more like the American people today than any other president. For one, his family is different from all the other presidents. He is an African American, his mother was a white American from the Midwest, his father was an African man from Kenya, his half sister (from his mother's side) is half Indonesian and half white, he has plenty plently more siblings in Kenya form his father. Seriously, how diverse can one family get?


Top picture: Pres. Obama with Maya Soetoro-Ng (Half Sister)
Bottom Picture: Pres. Obama with Brothers and Sisters on fathers side

His own past is very intriguing in itself. Born and raised in Hawaii, lived in Indonesia for 4 years and even learned the language while he was there. He has interacted with different religions and races. The fact he is open minded about everything makes it seem like America is in the good hands of a man who sees eye to eye with those Americans who feel like they've been ignored for the past 8 years.

Like it or not. Change is Here.

So I got two little side notes.
So I was having dinner with my little brother and he was telling me how they watched the inauguration at school today. He told me that a couple of his classmates were being "mean" to Obama. I asked him how. and you know what he told me one little boy said???
"Obama is going to bring terrorist in to America"
So how does little 9 year old boy learn this????
His stupid ignorant racist parents.
Why the hell would you teach a child that Obama is going to bring terrorist??? Because of his name? I hate ignorant people to the max. especailly closed minded ones who inflict their children with their views which are degrading to others.

You are teaching your child to be a little fuck.
Go you.


Ending this post on a happier note.
The Obama Family

What a fashionable family.

Did you guys see the Obama girls?
Cuties. Definite Cuties.

Bye loves,
Cyril

No comments:

Post a Comment